Solutions Sales Account Executive
CMI is a 40-year Northern California-based IT Solutions Company who has built a strong reputation for quality and integrity. We have an obsession for exemplary customer service and we believe in building long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial and self-driven Solutions Sales Account Executive with a passion for delivering business-valued technology solutions and creating profound customer experiences. The ideal candidate will pro-actively network with our strategic partners, cold call, and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including “C” levels. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build a trusted, loyal and long-term customer experience.
Primary responsibility will be to drive new solution sales and revenue consisting of hardware,security software, hyper-cloud convergence, digital transformation enablement, and professional services. This person will have seven plus years ofsolutionselling experience and is longing for continued growth in sales that helps clients solve business issues with technology. A natural hunger for new technology knowledge will be critical to their success. The position has a base salary, plus an uncapped commission and bonus plan. Specific responsibilities include:
- Acquire new clients by leveragingyour existing and/or past client relationships and leveraging CMI’s Partner Ecosystem to grow sales
- Work closely and proactively with vendor partners and be able to articulate their technology. Maintain a solid understanding of partner pricing models and deal registration programs
- Consistently prospect for new clients
- Attend to leads with a sense of urgency and communicates timely feedback to the lead source.
- Close opportunities utilizing superior communication, management and negotiation skills while building and managing a sustainable pipeline of opportunities
- Lead with an obsession for client satisfaction that is addressed and measured constantly
- Comfortable and skilled in communicating with technical and business audiences
- Promote and lead collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and building lasting relationships
- Accurately and consistently maintain monthly sales forecast
Experience & Success Factors
- 7 plus years of solution sales experience working for integration companies, VAR’s or technology manufacturers
- 3+ years` experience in a security-solutions sales related position, ideally to enterprise, healthcare and financial markets
- Strong established relationships with key accounts in Northern California
- Ability to identify, qualify and pursue opportunities in a collaborative manner that will demonstrate client value, ROI and superior Total Cost of Ownership
- Passion for working directly with clients to help them solve their business problems with security-focused technology solutions
- Past sales experience targeting C-level executives, IT management, CISO, and other key decision makers
- Experience and subject matter expertise in some / all of the following security disciplines; network, end-point, mobility, penetration testing, SEIM, governance, risk-management, compliance, identity and access management, RBAC, emergency response, cloud, etc.
- Experience and passion for security and compliance based solutions with an experienced view of the transforming data center including cloud, hybrid enterprise, and software defined constructs.
Other Desired Skill Sets:
- Bachelor`s degree minimum (B.S. E.E./C.S. is ideal)
- Experience selling professional services, security audits and assessments, a plus
- Desire to work with cutting edge security technologies as we help clients migrate from traditional data center to the data center of the future
- Product knowledge with security platform: Qradar, Big Fix, AppScan, Guardium, Resilient, AlienVault and PhantomCyber.
- Product knowledge with Nutanix, AppDynamic, Dynatrace and Actifio
Position No. 017-43